The Barnes Corner Gallery History.
200 WEST TARBORO STREET. WILSON, NORTH CAROLINA
The building that is now home to the Gallery began its life as a saloon around 1900. in 1920 it became the Wilson Furniture Store before becoming Amerson-Boswell Furniture Company, also assisting in funerals, which is now Joyners Funeral Home. After 1933, the building became home to the United Surplus Co. Today it has been restored to its historical condition and given new life.